Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A long hiatus and now introducing.......

Meet my adorable 2 month old!
Greetings!  It has been so long since I've posted. Not to make any excuses, but I will- I've had a little one to care for! Our little love bug, Liv, was born on November 20th- one day after my due date. How's that for punctual? I know I'm a bit biased, but I think she's pretty stinkin' great. She's been eating and sleeping well by the grace of God!

Life has transformed to say the least. Priorities shifted. New rhythms. I'm actually currently typing this post one-handed while feeding her...and backwards...in high heels. Ok, but serious about the one-handed part.

I've enjoyed staying home with her during my 12 week leave, and I dread leaving her when I return to work, but so it goes. While on leave, I've enjoyed getting involved with a Bible study, BSF (https://www.bsfinternational.org/), and joined a MOPs group. I've met some wonderful ladies that I would not have met otherwise, and my life is richer for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment